DON’T GO IT ALONE
Get a Team together….
Whether it’s your work colleagues, training buddies, family, friends or school mates, a team is an excellent way to keep motivated, accountable and celebrate your training together over the views of the Kew Boulevard.
WHY RACE IN A TEAM….
- A GREAT team building exercise
- Celebrate personal achievements as a group
- Having fun and increasing your fitness
- Building awareness for your organisation
- Set a fundraising goal and support IMF as a group
- Celebrate the good times with your teammates during and after your race.
- Team entries are discounted! That’s right, save up to $15 per person if you can get another 4 mates involved
how to enter your team
- Choose a team MANAGER to manage your team
- Register your team’s name by following the below link
- Team members register individually via the standard entry form adding themselves to your team in the team section of the entry form
5KM SCHOOL EVENT
DON’T FORGET TO TAG YOUR PHOTO’S
Acknowledgement to Country The de Castella Run acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of this country and acknowledges their connection to culture, land and community. Our event is on the traditional Country of Wurundjeri Woi-wurrung peoples of the Kulin nation. We thank traditional custodians – past, present and emerging – who care for Country so we get to enjoy its majestic beauty.