SET UP A FUNDRAISING TEAM PAGE: CLICK THIS LINK MAKE AN IMPACT!
- TEAM SPIRIT
Build camaraderie amongst your team mates. Share a sense of community spirit. All finishers receive event medals.
- RAISE MONEY FOR A GOOD CAUSE
Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP)
Profits and fundraising from the event go to improving the leadership skills, health and fitness of people in Aboriginal communities of Australia through the INDIGENOUS MARATHON FOUNDATION
- GET FIT – WELLNESS
Set a fitness goal which your group can train towards. Group training is motivational with direct benefits of fitness and general wellbeing.
- LARGEST OVERALL TEAM
Participation award for the highest number of team members across all races. Announced on the day.
- SCHOOL TEAM TROPHY – Event: VISION Personal Training 5KM
School student teams can compete to win in the 5KM Male and Female categories.
Team results are based upon the first 3 team members times. Trophy presented and kindly donated by Kay and Burton, Hawthorn. Announced on the day
- OTHER TEAM RESULTS
Team times are based on the first 3 members times for all 3 race distances in male/female categories.Medallions will be posted to the first 3 place getters in the winning Male/Female Teams by distance, post event .Other team results will not be announced on the day.
HOW TO REGISTER A TEAM
- Select a Team Name and a person to be Team Manager. Then register your team through the Register Now button on the website as either a school team or other team. Website: www.decastellarun.com.au
- Select your Team Options – Public or by secure link (optional password) for emailing invitations to join the team.
- Team Payment can be made by individuals or by the Team Manager.
- If the Team Members are being paid for by the Team Manager ensure all team members are registered by the Sunday 21st August. This allows one week time for an invoice to be emailed and paid by the team manager, prior to the event. After this date members can still join but they will need to pay on entry.
- Nominate if you would like your team members to be able to enter as individuals only or also to allow family entries. Also nominate if the fee of $4 for Bib Postage is covered.
- Team members will be able to enter their registration page to add additional items such as Event T ($45), Event Cap ($20) or Itab ($12) timing plaque for medal.
BIB COLLECTION OPTIONS – choose one of 3 methods:
- Post ($4 postage fee applies)
- Collect: Saturday 24/8/19: Burke Hall, Enter Gate 3, Nolan Ave KEW
11am -4pm –recommended
- Collect: Race day from 6.30am