SET UP A FUNDRAISING TEAM PAGE: CLICK THIS LINK MAKE AN IMPACT!
- TEAM SPIRIT
Build camaraderie amongst your team mates. Share a sense of community spirit. All finishers receive event medals.
- RAISE MONEY FOR A GOOD CAUSE
Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP)
Profits and fundraising from the event go to improving the leadership skills, health and fitness of people in Aboriginal communities of Australia through the INDIGENOUS MARATHON FOUNDATION
- GET FIT – WELLNESS
Set a fitness goal which your group can train towards. Group training is motivational with direct benefits of fitness and general wellbeing.
- LARGEST OVERALL TEAM
participation award for the highest number of team members across all races. Announced on the day and to win an award prize.
- FASTEST SCHOOL TEAM – VISION Personal Training 5KM
School teams can win in male and female category. Trophy prizes kindly donated by our sponsors Kay and Burton. Team results are based upon the first 3 team members times. Announced on the day and trophy presented.
- TEAM RESULTS
Team times are based on the sum of the 3 fastest times for each race in male and female categories. Winning teams will not be presented on the day. Medallions will be posted to the first 3 place getters in the winning male/female team, post event.
HOW TO REGISTER A TEAM
- Select a Team Name and a person to be Team Manager. Then register your team through the Register Now button on the website: www.decastellarun.com.au
- If you would like to make one payment for all team members you will need to email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an entry Promo Code which all team members should use at the check out point of registration.
- Ensure all team members are registered by the Team Promo Code Cut Off Date: Sunday 21st August. This allows one week time for an invoice to be emailed and paid by the team manager, prior to the event.
- You will be able to register as a team member up until and on race day only if you are paying individually.
- Nominate if you would like your team members to be able to enter as individuals only or also to allow family entries.
BIB COLLECTION – choose one of 3 options:
- 1. Post ($4 postage fee applies)
- 2. Collect: Saturday 24/8/19: Burke Hall, Enter Gate 3, Nolan Ave KEW
11am -4pm –recommended
- Collect: Race day from 6.30am
Invite Team Members to join your team via an Email Link.
The team manager will receive to link once the team has been created which can then be forwarded.