Location and Parking
Parking is limited a we strongly encourage car pooling if you are coming in a group. Please observe parking signs and do not park on the grass in front of the school between Nolan Avenue and Studley Park Road.
Parking is permitted on Studley Park Road East of Hodgsons Street, in the golf course car park on Walmer Street, and on most side streets surrounding Burke Hall. Please study the locality map and plan in advance where you will park. Please allow for a short walk to the start event area.
Parking Is Not Permitted
- On Studley Park Road opposite the double lines (west of Hodgsons street)
- Anywhere on Nolan Avenue
- In the Boulevard Restaurant car park
- Limited parking at Par 3 Golf Course
Please note: local authorities may issue infringement notices to cars parked illegally
Garnet Hall/Gymnasium is located on the right inside Entrance Gate 3 on Nolan Avenue.
An event help desk will be located immediately inside the hall where directions will be available for
- Run Ready Drop Off/Collection Corner
- BIB & Merchandise collection & Sales
- Registrations on the day
- Bag Check In AreaPlease see our friendly staff on the Help Desk for all your general enquires on the day. The Help Desk will be staffed from 6:30am onwards.
If you need to store gear while you run, go to the baggage check area and check in your clothes or bags with our friendly volunteers – plastic bags will be provided and clearly labeled with your BIB number. All stored bags will be closely supervised throughout the day, but no responsibility can be taken by the event organisers for any lost or stolen items.
Toilets / Change rooms
Male and female toilets and limited change room facilities are available in the school hall.
Additional portaloos will be located on Nolan Ave, east of the Gate 3. Please note there are also toilets available on the course at Molesworth Street.