- Under 18 Years on the day of the event(remove “or’)
- Family (Up to 2 Adults and 4 Children)
01/07/2018 – 25/08/2018
On the day entry (OTD)
|Standard Entry (Age 4.5 – 9)||$30||$35||$40|
|Standard Entry (Age 11 – 17)||$35||$40||$45|
|Standard Entry (Adult)||$45||$55||$60|
|Family entry (Up to 2 Adults + 4 Kids)||$100||$110||$120|
5km walk or run, 10km or 15km and Run Ready for Kids
Entries are open to both individual and/or team registrations in each race distance. Individual entrants may also be part of a team. Teams can have a minimum of 3 members.
Disability Support Pension card holder discount pricing:
Any holder of a valid Disability Support Pension (DSP) card will receive a flat $15 individual entry fee. Contact email@example.com for details.
Family Entry Process Tips:
- Select “Family” under “Entry Type”.
- The simple registration process allows each family member to enter different race distances under the one family price.
- Family entry flat fee allows up to 2 adults and 4 children to be entered as individuals and they can also be a member of a team.
- Additional family members to 2 parents and 4 children U18, will need to be paid for separately as individual entries on top of the family flat rate.
Each team needs a minimum of three members with no maximum team size.
The team with the largest number of members will win a prize.
Individuals or Short Team Names [less than 14 characters including spaces] can be printed on bibs if ordered before Mon 13th August .
How to enter a team:
- Nominate a Team Captain to go through the registration process first.
- Team Captain selects the “Create a Team” option, then gives the team a name. If you want your team name printed on your bibs it need to be less than 14 characters long and cut off date for printing is Mon 13th August . Continue to the end of registration process.
- Now all team members can enter as they wish, in any event category
by searching for their team name and chosing your team from the drop down list
- Click Fundraising to set up your team so that it appears on the fundraising leaderboard and people can easily donate to your team. Leading teams will be displayed on the event website.
- There is a prize for the highest team fundraising total. Encourage family, friends and colleagues to FUNDRAISE To find tips click here !