Registration and Event Pricing
Fees apply equally to all distances: 5km walk or run, 10km or 15km
01/07/2019 – 23/08/2019
On the day entry (OTD)
|Concession Entry (U18)||$40||$45|
|Standard Entry (Adult)||$55||$60|
|Family entry (Up to 2 Adults + 4 Kids)||$115||$125|
Disability Support Pension card holder discount pricing:
Any holder of a valid Disability Support Pension (DSP) card will receive a flat $15 individual entry fee. Contact email@example.com for details.
Personalised Printed Bibs
Individual or Short Team Names [less than 20 characters including spaces] can be printed on bibs if ordered before 11.59pm Sunday 4th August.
Family Entry Process Tips:
- Select “Family” under “Entry Type”.
- The simple registration process allows each family member to enter different race distances under the one family price.
- Family entry flat fee allows up to 2 adults and 4 children to be entered as individuals and they can also be a member of a team.
- Additional family members to 2 parents and 4 children U18, will incure a reduced fee of $20 each on top of the family flat rate.
Team Entry Process Tips:
- Nominate a Team Captain to go through the registration process first.
- Team Captain selects the “Create a Team” option, then gives the team a name.
- Now all team members can enter, in their preferred race distance.
- When joining an existing team, be sure to select your team from the drop down list.
- Finisher Medallions _ITAB space 1.5″ x 3″ can be ordered separately post event
- Race Bib and Timing Chip – the cut off date for personalised race bib is Sunday 4th August 2019
- Finisher Certificate with your timing result for download from Results Page
- ZUMBA warm up 7.15-7.45am in the Hall
- Baggage Storage
- Sports Drinks on course and at finish line
- Random prizes given throughout presentation ceremony
- Tasty treats and giveaways at the finish line
- Free Massage
- Free Yoga
- Music on course
- Optional additional cost – personal on course photo – find at Supersport Images
Choose one of these 3 ways:
- Posted ($4 postage fee applies – families can pay once sending to one address fitting multiple entries into one envelope)
- Collect on the Saturday prior to event day on event site: Garnet Hall
Burke Hall, Enter Gate 3, Nolan Ave KEW 10am – 2pm
- Collect on race day from 6.30am
We recommend you collect your bibs on the Saturday prior to avoid queues on the day.