The 10km Run is a challenging run along rolling hills and in the cool early morning is a perfect hit out for those who are wanting to take a test of speed and endurance in their racing program.
|Date||26 August 2018|
|Zumba warm up||7:15am – 7:45am|
|Registration Online Cut Off Date||Friday 24/08/2018 at 5pm on line entry closes
* On The Day (OTD) Cash/EFTPOS entry available Sat 25th Aug 10-4pm & Sun 26th Aug from 6.30am at event site: Gymnasium, Gate 3, Nolan Ave, KEW
Entry Fee and Inclusions
01/07/2018 – 25/08/2018
On the day entry (OTD)
|Standard Entry (Age 4.5 – 9)||$30||$35||$40|
|Standard Entry (Age 11 – 17)||$35||$40||$45|
|Standard Entry (Adult)||$45||$55||$60|
|Family entry (Up to 2 Adults + 4 Kids)||$100||$110||$120|
- Race Bib and Timing Chip – the cut off date for personalised race bib is Mon 13th August
- Finisher Certificate with your timing result for download from Results Page
- ZUMBA warm up 7.15-7.45am
- Sports Drinks on course and at finish line
- Random prizes given throughout presentation ceremony
- Tasty treats and giveaways at the finish line
- Free Massage and Yoga – post event Runners World Mind & Body Expo
- Music on course
- Kids Activities – Face Painting; Jumping Castle; Petting Zoo
- Event Photo – optional additional cost – personal on course photo link will be emailed to you post event from Supersport Images (SSI). If you miss this email visit SSI website.
The 10km distances start on Nolan Avenue outside Burke Hall. Runners proceed along Nolan Ave and turn left into Walmer Street and continue downhill to the Kew Boulevard. The course follows the boulevard along until the Studley Park Road overpass.
10km runners turn left after the Studley Park Road overpass and complete a single lap of the ‘monument’ loop and then rejoin the main boulevard by making a left hand turn. 10km runners perform a U-turn at their respective turn point and proceed directly back along the boulevard to Nolan Ave WITHOUT completing the loop again.
The course is scenic and somewhat hilly along the Kew, Yarra Boulevard.
Roads used by the course will be closed to traffic from 6:30am until 11:00am. Please keep to the LEFT HAND SIDE of the centre of the road at all times. Participants disregarding marshals’ instructions will be disqualified. Participants who cross the center line on the road are running off the course and will be disqualified. Participants still on the course after 11:00am when roads re-open are encouraged to complete the course but must do so on the footpath rather than the roads as cars will be re-entering the course.