Sunday 27th August 2017 | Kew Boulevard
1/07/2017 – 26/08/2017
On the day entry (OTD)
|Family entry (Up to 2 Adults + 4 Kids)||$110||$120|
|Run Ready Kids||$35||$40|
|Complete Race Bundle (details below)||$110||$115|
Virtual Runner Registration $10!
A virtual race is a self-motivated competition that is organized online where you complete a specific distance by running, walking or cycling on a date and time of your choosing, anywhere in the world. Virtual racing can be done on a treadmill at home or at the gym, at the beach, with friends, alone, in the evening, or at the break of dawn, it’s your choice. Whether you are looking to jump start your fitness routine or you’re a competitive runner, a virtual race is a great way to get a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or full Marathon under your belt.
Did you know you can register as a virtual runner for this year’s event? Sleep in and still be part of the action on the day!
Register now by clicking on the Virtual Runner button!
Entry Categories in the 5km, 10km or 15km:
- Under 18 Years on the day of the event, or
- Family (Up to 2 Adults and 4 Children)
Entries are open to both individual and/or team registrations in each race distance. Individual entrants may also be part of a team.
Complete Race Bundle
Is valued at $149.95 …A total saving of $39.95! Bundle Includes:
- 2017 Race Entry
- 2017 De Castella Run T Shirt
- 2017 De Castella Run Cap – One size fits all
- $30 Donation to Help Mend Minds
Pension card holder pricing:
Any holder of a valid Disability Support Pension (DSP) card will receive a flat $15 individual entry fee. Contact email@example.com for details.
Family Entry Process:
Select “Family” under “Entry Type”. The simple registration process allows each family member to enter different categories under the one family price. Family entry allows up to 2 adults and 4 children to be entered as individuals in any category and also be a member of a team. If you are entered at the family rate and wish to join a team you will need to enter a special code that will be emailed to you so that you are able to enter as part of a team still with your family discounted pricing.
Each team needs a minimum of three members with no maximum team size.
Winning teams shall be determined by adding the times of the fastest three team members, for an event. There needs to be at least three team members in an event to be in contention for winning an event distance. Winners will be announced on the day if possible or within two weeks of the event.
How to enter a team:
- Nominate a Team Captain to go through the registration process first
- Team Captain selects the “Create a Team” option, then gives the team a name
- Team Captain continues registration to the end
- Now all team members can enter as they wish, in any event category
by searching for their team name and chosing your team from the list
- Complete registration process
- Your team appears on the event website, where you can track donations and team member entries
- Encourage family, friends and colleagues to click here and help mend minds!