Sunday 27th August 2017 | Kew Boulevard
Early Bird Till 30/06/2017
1/07/2017 – 26/08/2017
On the day entry (OTD)
|Family entry (Up to 2 Adults + 4 Kids)||$100||$110||$120|
|Run Ready Kids||$30||$35||$40|
|Complete Race Bundle (details below)||$99||$110||$115|
Entry Categories in the 5km, 10km or 15km:
- Under 18 Years on the day of the event, or
- Family (Up to 2 Adults and 4 Children)
Entries are open to both individual and/or team registrations in each race distance. Individual entrants may also be part of a team.
Run Ready For Kids
Thanks to the team at RUN READY, kids aged 3.5 to 10 years can enjoy age appropriate skill-building activities and an 80m dash whilst their parents participate in the 5km, 10km or 15km run/walk. Kids will be split into four age-groups and each participant will receive a personalised certificate and a t-shirt. A fantastic way for all ages to enjoy the fun and atmosphere on the day!
Complete Race Bundle
Is valued at $149.95 …A total saving of $39.95! Bundle Includes:
- 2017 Race Entry
- 2017 De Castella Run T Shirt
- 2017 De Castella Run Cap – One size fits all
- $30 Donation to Help Mend Minds
Pension card holder pricing:
Any holder of a valid Disability Support Pension (DSP) card will receive a flat $15 individual entry fee. Contact email@example.com for details.
Family Entry Process:
Select “Family” under “Entry Type”. The simple registration process allows each family member to enter different categories under the one family price. Family entry allows up to 2 adults and 4 children to be entered as individuals in any category and also be a member of a team. If you are entered at the family rate and wish to join a team you will need to enter a special code that will be emailed to you so that you are able to enter as part of a team still with your family discounted pricing.
Each team needs a minimum of three members with no maximum team size.
Winning teams shall be determined by adding the times of the fastest three team members, for an event. There needs to be at least three team members in an event to be in contention for winning an event distance. Winners will be announced on the day if possible or within two weeks of the event.
How to enter a team:
- Nominate a Team Captain to go through the registration process first
- Team Captain selects the “Create a Team” option, then gives the team a name
- Team Captain continues registration to the end
- Now all team members can enter as they wish, in any event category
by searching for their team name and chosing your team from the list
- Complete registration process
- Your team appears on the event website, where you can track donations and team member entries
- Encourage family, friends and colleagues to click here and help mend minds!